Ex Agege Bread Seller Turned Model, Olajumoke, Set To Launch ‘Olajumoke Orisaguna Foundation’

Forum 7 years ago

Ex Agege Bread Seller Turned Model, Olajumoke, Set To Launch ‘Olajumoke Orisaguna Foundation’

Earlier on today, we reported that Olajumoke Orisaguna has dumped Few Models, the agency that first signed her on after her breaking story stunned the world, and the reason stated by her lawyers was that of incompetence and poor management. Now the young mother has confirmed the story, and also announced that she will be launching her own foundation.

“New Management for the ‘Olajumoke Brand’ @bethmodelafrica Thanks to my lawyer and the Best PR@zukiliciouz for this,” the model wrote on her Insatgram page moments ago, adding, “[I’m] grateful for the time with my previous management!”

And then she revealed her next big move. “[I] can’t wait to begin this journey, we are starting up with plans for the “Olajumoke Orisaguna foundation” details soon

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 22 hours ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman