Father Of Michael Jackson, Joe Jackson Is Dead

Forum 5 years ago

Father Of Michael Jackson, Joe Jackson Is Dead

Father of late artist, Michael Jackson (king of pop), Joe Jackson has been reported dead according to TMZ.

His grandson Taj Jackson confirmed the tragic news about the music manager online after it was reported he had passed away at 3.30am on Wednesday in Los Angeles, United States of America, with his wife Katherine at his bedside.

The website reported that he had suffered health problems for many years, with trips to the hospital in 2015 and 2016 for heart attacks and high fevers respectively.

Just two days ago, Joe sent his last tweet, featuring himself looking out across a sunset.

He captioned it:“I have seen more sunsets than I have left to see. The sun rises when the time comes and whether you like it or not the sun sets when the time comes.”

Joe oversaw the creation of the Jackson 5, the group featuring five of his sons. The group also acted as a springboard for member, Michael’s solo career and led to him becoming one of the biggest pop stars in history.

However, he was plagued by claims that he was abusive towards his children and was a physically domineering manager.

His death comes just two days after the death anniversary of Michael Jackson, who died on June 25, 2009.

Their hits included, I Want You Back, ABC and The Love You Save.

Joe was born in 1928 and married wife Katherine in 1949. The union produced 11 children.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

He Bled Neon: Peaky Blinders’ Joe Cole to Lead Action Thriller Movie

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 8 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 23 hours ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

The Walking Dead Animated Series Can’t Happen Yet for This Reason
Forum | 23 hours ago

The Walking Dead Animated Series Can’t Happen Yet for This Reason