FINAL WINNER!! The New Month Message GiveAway

Forum 9 years ago

FINAL WINNER!! The New Month Message GiveAway

On The New Month #2000 Giveaway That Got 19 Comments Before The Topic Was Locked, Has Gotten To The Final Stage.

We Proposed On Giving Out The Best Out Of Them All But We Saw it Would Seem Partial, So We decided To Make it A user Decision Stuff!, if you Read On Carefully You Will Understand How it Will Be Done.

Many People Has Been Sending Me messages About Not Being Able to Contribute as One Error Or The orther Gets To PopUp, But Before I give you TIPS on How to MAke the final Winner, I Will Throw Little Insight On How Anyone can Make a Contribution,

How To Make Contribution After New Registration >> Login On Waploaded

After Successful & Easy Registration Then Login to Waploaded.com, As a New User You Can access all The site's Feature But can Contribute or Perform Actions Towards anything, Like to make comments, Posts Etc.

All You Now Have to Do, is Login to The Email You used To Register, Check Your Inbox for Our Activation Message With Activation Link, If Not seen In your Inbox IT MUST BE FOUND IN YOUR SPAM FOLDER OF YOUR EMAIL, if Not found There, Under Few Minutes Say 5Minutes it Should Be There, Next Open the Message and Click The activated Link, GBAM!! You are Now A fully verified Member of Waploaded.com.

HOW TO MAKE THE FINAL WINNER FOR THE CONTEST OF NEW MONTH MESSAGE

STEP 1: CLICK HERE, Like The Best Write Up (message) There. Be sure to See The Next Page for Other Important Messages.

NOTE: You are Expected To Like Just One Alone, if you Like Twice or Many times, We Would Only Pick From The First One We see.

You Cant Like a Post Made by You, if you Like Other People's Post it will Not count for You but for Them, SO be careful Using The Like.

After Like, You cant UNLIKE, as The feature Is Not Yet There, So be careful Hitting The Like Button

Step 2 (optional) |After Liking, You May Come Back to This Topic and Tell us Whom You Like And Why You DID.

By the End Of Today, This Topic Must Have been Sorted Out Based On The Winner With The Highest Likes, And If we Find One, We WIll Request His Bank details and By tomorrow He SHould Receive alert From Us.

TIPS: You Can tell your friends On facebook About This topic, Sure they have a Waploaded Account, Just To Give you Awsome Likes That Will Make you WIN.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

Shallipopi
Forum | 3 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola