For Your Blog Best 4: Backlink Checker Tools HERE

Forum 9 years ago

For Your Blog Best 4: Backlink Checker Tools HERE

It’s good to occasionally track your blog results; this could go from analyzing your backlinks, monitoring its performance through Google analytics, checking the page rank, authority, alexa rank e.t.c. This helps you determine the amount of effort to put in, the techniques to continue with, practices to stop and so on. But today, i’ll be concentrating on backlinks; i’ll be providing the best tools to help you analyze your backlinks.

Backlinks are links pointing to a webpage; they are seen as the strength of a page. The more backlinks a webpage has the more authority it gets and the higher it goes on search results. The process of creating backlinks to a webpage is known as link building.

Link building is one of the most important SEO techniques. For your blog or pages to rank high on search engines, it must be backed-up with enough quality backlinks. This implies that without backlinks a blog is most likely not to gain traffic from search engines. As i mentioned earlier, the more quality backlinks your blog has, the more its traffic increases.

There are quite a lot of legal ways to build backlinks to your blog, you can guest post, comment, utilize social networking & bookmarking sites, exchange links with related blogs, ask to be interviewed and so on. It’s actually true that link building isn’t an easy task, it takes time to build quality links and have them indexed by search engines, but it’s worth it.

Also, it is advised that when building links you should totally avoid black hat techniques (such as using automated tools) and always consider quality over quantity. In the sense that – 5 backlinks from a PR 8 blog is far better than 10 backlinks from a PR4 blog.

Without wasting much of your time i’ll briefly be listing out the best 4 backlink checker tools. I have used each of these tools and they serve better than most i’ve come across. Check them out below and choose the one that meets up with your requirement.

Majestic SEO

Majestic SEO backlink checker and explorer you won’t only be shown the number of links pointing to your blog, you’ll be provided with all their basic data, such as the title of the URL pointing to your page.

Backlink Watch
[img]http://tekytech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Backlink-Watch-Backlink-Checker.png"/>

All you are required to do is input your domain name and Backlink Watch will come-up with all the backlinks pointing to your domain. It indicates which backlinks are do-follow or no-follow, the link page rank and anchor text. You can also use this tool to spy on your competitors (backlinks).

Rank Signal

This backlinks checker tool is totally free. It showcases the number of backlinks pointing to the entered URL and also indicates no-follow and do-follow links. For chrome users, Rank signal offers an extension for them to easily check the backlinks of a website. (Rank Signal)

Open Site Explorer

This tool has a paid and free version. The free version doesn’t provide much info but the paid version is very much worth it, it’ll be providing the total number of backlinks you have, page & domain authority and so on.(Open Site Explorer)

As i mentioned earlier, it’s always good to track your blog results and when it comes to analyzing backlinks these 4 backlink checker tools will help you achieve that easily.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 1 day ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 1 day ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 5 days ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet
Forum | 6 days ago

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet