Former Video vixen, Venita Akpofure blasts the heck out of Kemi Olunloyo, says she DMed Pretty Mike her number

Forum 7 years ago

Former Video vixen, Venita Akpofure blasts the heck out of Kemi Olunloyo, says she DMed Pretty Mike her number

Former video vixen, actress and model, Venita Akpofure Tarka has come hard on Kemi Olunloyo after she made a comment saying she has no problem being paid and put on Lagos big boy, Pretty Mike's dog leash.

Read whats she wrote after the cut...

"When your age doesn't define your level of intellect, self worth or maturity . THIS OLD BAT ACTUALLY WAS TRYING TO FAMZ ....MR MIKE. REQUESTING HE DM HER HIS NUMBER ???? SO HE CAN INVITE HER TO LAGOS FOR CLUB NITE ( PLEASE NOTE THE LADY IS BETWEEN 40-50 I BELIEVE , her mates are babysitting their grandkids) THAT THE CLUB WILL BE PACKED (for her presence I assume ??????) soooooo I commented "WHY DONT U BUY YOUR OWN TICKET AND COME AND ASK HIM TO PUT U ON A LEASH" and this was her response.....then she blocked me #WEAKTOAD #. I guess being an "international journalist" who "made Kanye west and Drake" doesn't pay much or maybe so many years past she forgot to "make" herself ??????#TagStaGram #love #friends @tagstagram #photooftheday #selfie #amazing #followme #look #instalike #igers #picoftheday #instadaily #instafollow #fun #iphoneonly #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool #instago #summer #follow #webstagram #colorful #style #swag"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 11 hours ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 15 hours ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 day ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde
Forum | 5 days ago

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde