" Gbedu Wey Go Burst Brain ": Reekado Banks – Spotlight [Download Full Album]

Forum 7 years ago

" Gbedu Wey Go Burst Brain ": Reekado Banks – Spotlight [Download Full Album]

Next Rated Act and Mavin Superstar,Reekado Banks has finally unleashes Spotligh album, his much anticipated album - ' Album wey go burst brain '.

The musician who is known for his stylish fusion of afro elements in his music, took to his Instagram page to share this info with his fans and the general public.

The album has been titled ‘Spotlight‘ and a video documentary chronicling his road to stardom, which was shot by Miyake photography has already been released . Reekado also divulged previously that his debut album will contain the best of sounds ever heard in the industry the last ten years and even the next years to come. Now that’s some serious confidence!

Download " Spotlight " Full Album and Share Your Thoughts/Reviews Beneath

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“You wey dey sing Yoruba music proverb for us” – Burna Boy claps back at Brymo
Forum | 1 week ago

“You wey dey sing Yoruba music proverb for us” – Burna Boy claps back at Brymo

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock

99.9% Of Real Men No Send Wetin You Put For Head, Just Have Brain - Singer Paul Okoye Tells Women
Forum | 1 month ago

99.9% Of Real Men No Send Wetin You Put For Head, Just Have Brain - Singer Paul Okoye Tells Women