Glo Rolls Out Borrow Me Data, Double Free Tomorrow and 2 Others Products

Forum 7 years ago

Glo Rolls Out Borrow Me Data, Double Free Tomorrow and 2 Others Products

Globacom is here again with a new product called "Glo Borrow Me Data", also reloaded three other existing products. This was done to prove their commitment to continually empower its subscribers with affordable and innovative telecommunications products and services. The three products which have been repackaged following their success and appeal in the market are Double Free Tomorrow, 11k/s for All, and IDD Packs.

The new product, Glo Borrow Me Data, allows subscribers to borrow Data credit of up to 2GB whenever their data bundles are exhausted and they have no airtime balance to recharge their data plan or in cases of unsuccessful subscription bundle activation due to low balance.

The eligibility criterion for "Glo Borrow Me Data" offer includes how long a customer has been on the network and the average monthly data usage.

To Borrow Glo Data
Simply dial *321# and follow the menu options. The service will then push real time Data credit to all eligible subscribers in line with the stated eligibility criterion. The customer will repay the Data credit whenever airtime recharge is made.

Not through yet, as I said earlier, there are other 3 existing products which have been repackaged, they are Double Free Tomorrow, 11k/s for All, and IDD Packs.

1. Double Free Tomorrow: Gives back to the subscriber 200% of whatever is spent on calls, SMS or data today to use for free the next day. In the re-loaded offer, Globacom calculates all the value of airtime a subscriber used in a day for internet services, phone calls, and SMS, and credits the subscriber’s phone with double this value at the start of the next day.
In other words, when you spend more today, you get much more tomorrow. For instance, if a subscriber on the Glo network uses N500 credit in a day on calls, SMS and data, Glo will give back N1,000 credits to the subscriber the very next day to call all networks, SMS and browse free,
To enjoy the service, subscribers need to dial *300#.

2. Gbam Plus 11k/s For All: It as a simple flat tariff plan which allows customers enjoy heavily reduced call rate on local and international calls. Under the plan, calls are charged at 11k/s to all local networks and for international calls to 30 top destinations.
Dial *211# to migrate to the plan. Daily access fee of N5

3. IDD Packs: The IDD pack covers calls made from Nigeria to 30 major international destinations for as low as N6.60 per minute. The IDD 100 gives the subscriber 12 minutes of call valid for 3 days, while IDD 200 gives 24 call minutes for 7 days. The IDD 500 bundle gives 60 minutes of call for 14 days, while the fourth bundle, IDD 1000, will avail the user 150 call minutes valid for 30 days.
According to Globacom, the 30 destinations covered by the new IDD packs include United States, United Kingdom, Canada, South Africa, India, China and Japan.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Eyeing Dumb Money Director