Guys See This!!! 6 Key Signs To Know A Broke A$$ Girl In Nigeria

Forum 9 years ago

Guys See This!!! 6 Key Signs To Know A Broke A$$ Girl In Nigeria

There are broke girls everywhere in Niga. You might think some are daughters of the governor, senator or a very rich man, guy no level for some of them as they are broke like church rat. What you see in them are mere camouflage. When you get to know them, you go know say “che che” nor gum them. Don’t be fooled by their phones or bags or wears or shoes. Most of them are borrowed items use for showing off.
Relax with a bottle of cooled drink as I unveil the signs of a broke ass girl.

6 Signs To Know A Broke Girl

1. Broke girls remain focused on keeping their hair and nails done.

The broke girls are so worried about how their hair looks? The broke ass girls is always concern with her hail or nails. You see paint of different colours on her nails. They always lied about the cost of hail or nails. Some will tell you they fixed their nailes for 50k whereas a girl did it for them for just 100 box. Everywhere you turn there are girls with designer purses, and only 100 or two hundred naira is in that muthafu-Cka. Having a purse with no money in it is like being a firefighter that fights fires with a super soaker, you can’t get poo done.

2. Broke girls are always looking for a Baller in the club.

I’m sorry, the broke ass girls always stand by the bar like a dead wood demanding for drinks as fit she has the money“Please sir, I want some more.” And, you expect a guy to be a financial powerhouse? Broke girls perch on the bar waiting for free drinks like crows at the park waiting on free food. Being broke and looking for a rich dude is like being homeless and refusing to hang out with other bums, because you’re looking for a more sophisticated crowd to hang out with.

3. Broke girls love to tell people what to spend money on.
She knows all the latest fashion trends and every new expensive restaurant in town, but she has no idea where a business centre is. Every time I get around a broke girl, all she talks about is the new iPhone or the new iPad, and the entire time I’m thinking, “Hey, how about finding an iJob?” Broke girls are very focused on appearing to be rich, which is why they need the iPhone and the iPad. Too bad Apple doesn’t make an iBus . I once knew a girl so broke, when she called me, she always complain of her uncles not spending her the recent electronic gadget but I was so surprised she couldn’t operate my dell laptop the day she came to my house. I just smile facially but in my heart, this girl is a big bleeping lier.

4. Broke girls LOVE social media.

She may be allergic to a job application, but you better believe she has a status update every four seconds. Broke girls will comment on every single photo, link, article and fan page in creation. Broke girls will literally narrate their entire day through Facebook as if they are some kind of superhero.

Some girls may be wondering, “Do I post things that make me look broke?” Here are a few questions to ask yourself to find out if you post like a broke girl on social media:

Have you ever taken pics of your food at a restaurant?
Doing this makes you look like a homeless person so happy they got a hot meal that they needed proof.

[ads4]

Have you ever posted a status about what you should wear?

Nobody, I repeat, nobody gives half a rat’s ass crack about what you wear to your non-job-related task for the day.

Have you ever taken a picture of yourself holding money?
This is the broke girl I.D badge. No one wants to see your unemployment check money in all fives and singles fanned out with the caption “Hustler” written on the pic. You should hustle your broke ass to a job interview.

5. Broke girls know everyone’s personal business.

When you don’t have a job, it’s easy to stay up to date on all current random ass, unimportant bullshit. Broke girls know everything, it’s like they have a 24-hour news channel that broadcasts all the breaking news you don’t give a poo about. Broke girls can tell you who is dating who, who is getting dumped, and who is moving in or out of the neighborhood. The only thing a broke girl can’t tell you is where the local job fair is being held.

6. Broke girls give the worst goddamn gifts is history.
Broke girls always try to give you stuff that’s free and call it a gift. Every Valentine’s Day, broke girls wrap a cheap stuff with shining cover. They will say that’s what they could get for now but bigger one is coming. That is pure deceit. You will keep hoping for the nice gift they promise for ever.

Others are
They always demand for transport when coming to visit you.
They always snap photos in front of exotic cars and expensive buildings.
They are always expecting things abroad.
They move with sets of friends. They are all broke ass.
They dress up with nice bag going nowhere.

We must be careful of the broke ass girls moving round the street. Open your microscopic eyes.

Drop your comment – Feel Free to Add yours.

Source: Naijaloaded

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial