Help! I Caught My Husband Having S*x with Our Next Door Neighbour - Betrayed Wife

Forum 6 years ago

Help! I Caught My Husband Having S*x with Our Next Door Neighbour - Betrayed Wife

A woman has narrated to relationship expert, Deidre how she caught her husband bonking their next door neighbour.

I noticed that tissues, perfume and cleanser kept disappearing off my dressing table and couldn’t work out where they’d gone.

I set up a recording device to find out who was taking things. I discovered that my husband was having an affair with our next-door neighbour. She was helping herself after they’d had s*x.

I’m 37 and my husband is 39. We have been married for 15 years and have a 12-year-old son. I thought our marriage was OK. Our neighbour is 35 and her marriage is very rocky.

I feel like posting the recordings on Facebook. At least I want to confront her and my husband, but I worry about the impact on our son.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 3 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo