Here Are The 5 Reasons Your Hair Is Not Growing, No4 Will Amaze You.

Forum 6 years ago

Here Are The 5 Reasons Your Hair Is Not Growing, No4 Will Amaze You.

Have you ever thought why your hair isn’t growing?

Some times your hair just won’t grow or it doesn’t look it. Am going to be sharing with you 5 common reasons why your hair isn’t growing or retaining length.

POOR HAIR HABITS.

There are several poor hair care habits that can lead to breakage of the hair such as excessive heat and styling, over manipulation from styling, chemical hair colour and bleaching. So this practices can add a lot of stress to the hair making it not to grow.

USING THE WRONG HAIR CARE TOOLS.

Aside from the fact that excessive blow drying can cause hair to damage, using poor hair tools such as smaller toothed combs, the wrong type of brushes and even fractured bobby pins and hair combs can lead to hair breakage. You can invest in Denman brush for detangling and styling or seamless comb.

LACK OF MOISTURE ON HAIR.

Lack of moisture on hair can result to dry brittle hair and then breakage if neglected. Now its possible for your natural hair to break off just quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing, so its important to keep your hair moisturized.

SHRINKAGE

Kinky, curly hair has the ability to shrink up to 70% of its length, making it easy for you to assume that your hair isn’t growing or retaining length and it will look your hair has never fall pass your shoulders. Now the only way to see the length is by stretching your hair.

TRIMMING

Several damaged hair, split ends and heat damage are the types of damage that can’t be reversed, no matter the products you use that claims to repair damaged hair. So the only way to remove the damaged hair is to adopt a healthier natural hair care habit by trimming the split ends.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Carry Your Cross – Wike Gives Reasons For Backing Off From PDP Activities
Forum | 1 month ago

Carry Your Cross – Wike Gives Reasons For Backing Off From PDP Activities

Soldier Uses Razor to Shave Civilian
Forum | 1 month ago

Soldier Uses Razor to Shave Civilian's Hair (Video)

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta
Forum | 1 month ago

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta

I Spend N20M On My Hair Monthly And I Have Been to Over 300 Countries – Comedian Kiekie Brags (Video)
Forum | 2 months ago

I Spend N20M On My Hair Monthly And I Have Been to Over 300 Countries – Comedian Kiekie Brags (Video)