Horror! Angry Wife Pours Boiling Water on Her Husband After Catching Him With Another Woman (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Horror! Angry Wife Pours Boiling Water on Her Husband After Catching Him With Another Woman (Photos)

A woman who got so angry with her husband after catching him in bed with another woman has reacted in a horrible way.

An angry Kenyan woman identified as Polite Cheura, has severely punished her soldier husband after she caught him cheating.
Her husband, a 24-year-old soldier identified as Paddington Mkototsi, is currently enduring pains following a hot water attack from his wife.

According to H Metro, Paddington had brought his married lover identified as 32-year-old Nyasha Madziro, into his matrimonial bed while Polite (also a soldier) was away on night duty.

Neighbours alerted Polite to what was going on in her home and she hurriedly boiled water in one of the neighbour’s houses, and charged into her bedroom where she proceeded to pour the hot water on the lovers who were still in bed at the time.

Speaking with H Metro on the incident, Polite said: “My husband is the one who takes over my shift so he took advantage of that to accommodate Nyasha in my matrimonial bedroom. Nyasha is an agent of a law firm and she hooked up with my husband after she convinced him to join a legal policy.

“I was not informed of the policy and the two started seeing each other behind my back to the extent of having s*x in my bedroom. I wanted to scald him on his private parts and face and see if Nyasha was going to continue loving him; he is my husband who broke my virginity and we have a child together so I cannot let him be s£duced by lustful married women like Nyasha.

“Nyasha ran out and I took her p@anties. I took the matter to Nyasha’s bosses and Paddington collected his belongings and left the house. Maybe he is planning to snatch Nyasha from her husband.”
Mkototsi is currently receiving medical attention in the hospital.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 14 hours ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 16 hours ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 19 hours ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post