How I Found Out My Boyfriend Of 1 Year Was Married With Kids – Confused Lady Cries Out

Forum 7 years ago

How I Found Out My Boyfriend Of 1 Year Was Married With Kids – Confused Lady Cries Out

A woman who has made a really interesting but rather heartbreaking discovery about her boyfriend of a year, has opened up about her dilemma.

The young woman shared her story in a note she sent to Joroolumofin, a relationship page on Instagram.

According to her, she had been with her boyfriend for about a year when she found out something quite heartbreaking about him.

She revealed that when she met the man, he was not interesting in s*x and just wanted a serious relationship however he was quite secretive because he never allowed her to see his house, always giving the excuse that he’s not ready yet.

Things got heated up recently and she threatened to leave if he does not open up and that was when he revealed that he was married with kids.

The revelation has left her devastated.

Below is how she told the tale:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 1 hour ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 hour ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 7 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business