How To Get 1GB Data For N200 & 5GB For N1000 On 9Mobile/Etisalat

Forum 6 years ago

How To Get 1GB Data For N200 & 5GB For N1000 On 9Mobile/Etisalat

This is another special offer from 9Mobile formerly known as Etisalat as the telecom company is giving out 1GB for just N200 and 5GB for N1000... Isn't that an amazing offer?

To Subscribe to 9Mobile 1GB Data for N200

To activate, first recharge your line with N200 and then dial *929*10#. And you will be given 1GB, a subscription which will valid for a period of 3 days.

Dial *228# to check your data balance.

Also Read: How To Surf The Net For Free With Your 9Mobile/Etisalat Sim

Note: You may be receiving error messages when trying to activate the plan, just keep dialing the code and you will surely be activated for the plan.

If the 9Mobile network is good in your area and you have better things to do with the data bundle, like live streaming, heavy downloading, upgrading/updating the system and Smartphones. This subscription is highly recommended for you.

You can subscribe and re-subscribe any time you preferred, e.g. you can subscribe to the plan 5 times at once. This means with N1000 you can get 5GB.

How Can I Get 5GB For N1000?

Simply load your 9Mobile sim with N1000, keep dialing *929*10# till they deduct the whole money and 5GB will be given to you.

Dial *228# to check your data balance

The good news about this plan is that it doesn’t zap the data. I used 9Mobile Special Offer of 2GB with N400 to upgrade Infinix S2 Pro to Android 7.0, the required data is 1849.55MB and after the successful downloading, I got 94MB as remaining data balance. 9Mobile Special Offer megabytes deduction is very normal. You will understand better when you give the plan a trial.

Enjoy super fast internet speed with 9Mobile Special Offer!

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tinubu Govt Probes Alleged Data Breach Of Nigerians
Forum | 1 month ago

Tinubu Govt Probes Alleged Data Breach Of Nigerians

I Used to Perform for N200 Before Olamide Paved Way For Me – Portable
Forum | 1 month ago

I Used to Perform for N200 Before Olamide Paved Way For Me – Portable

AFCON: Progressive Governors’ Forum donates N200 million to Super Eagles
Forum | 2 months ago