I Am Proud Of What Tekno, Psquare And Flavour Are Doing – Sunny Neji

Forum 7 years ago

I Am Proud Of What Tekno, Psquare And Flavour Are Doing – Sunny Neji

Sunny Neji, in another meeting with Saturday Beats, has made it known he is super pleased with Nigerian artistes like Flavor, P-Square and even Tekno for doing his style of music, hip-life.

The veteran artist said it is a help as it demonstrated that he didn’t squander his time being the pioneer of the sound

“When I see what Flavor, P-Square, Tekno and others are doing, it makes me feel glad. It makes me feel like I was not squandering my time this while on the grounds that they are emulating my example.

It likewise indicates how critical our indigenous music is. You can circled and do different types of music on the grounds that occasionally my music is diverse however dominatingly, I have to associate with my quick gathering of people. I am content with the way that the more youthful era have grasped hip-life music. It makes me feel pleased in light of the fact that I have been a pioneer of it,” he said.

On his new tune, ‘Plane Turner,’ which not just tended to the curent hardship Nigerians are confronting, likewise proffered a few arrangements through the melody.
Sunny Neji, likewise uncovered that his collection which he expectations will easily associate with individuals, wil soon be finished.

He included that he highlighted CDQ and Phyno on the new venture.

“The tune is new so I would prefer not to blow my own trumpet however I simply need the melody to interface the way I have seen it in my psyche and it ought to associate with individuals. I leave everything in the hands of God.

I have done my bit. I had a dream that I needed to accomplish something to move my kin through these attempting times. The flawlessness of the tune would originate from God and he is the one that would position my new melody,”
he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad
Forum | 4 days ago

Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad

Sunny Release Date Set for Apple’s Rashida Jones Dark Comedy
Forum | 5 days ago

Sunny Release Date Set for Apple’s Rashida Jones Dark Comedy

EPL: ‘What they’re doing is outstanding’ – Havertz singles out Arsenal stars for praise
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: ‘What they’re doing is outstanding’ – Havertz singles out Arsenal stars for praise

You’re Doing Well – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu
Forum | 2 weeks ago

You’re Doing Well – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Tinubu