‘I Love My Wife So Much’ – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Shares Photo Of Them After Reports That He Battered Her

Forum 6 years ago

‘I Love My Wife So Much’ – Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Shares Photo Of Them After Reports That He Battered Her

Mercy Aigbe’s marriage to her husband, Lanre Gentry has crashed over alleged domestic violence. The couple had a nasty fight last week that left Mercy hospitalized with severe injuries.

Lanre, today shared a photo of a woman fighting with a man and wrote; “Say ‘No’ to the promiscuous n irresponsible women….#ma quote#”.

Three hours later, he tried to cover up by deleting his post, sharing a new photo of himself and Mercy at an event and wrote; “I love my wife so much.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa