I’m enjoying the fruit of my Labour – Regina Daniels flies her mom to South Africa for her birthday celebration (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

I’m enjoying the fruit of my Labour – Regina Daniels flies her mom to South Africa for her birthday celebration (Video)

Nollywood actress and billionaire wife Regina Daniels has flown her mother Rita Daniels out of the country to celebrate her birthday. The nollywood thespian turned a yeah older yesterday and her daughter who just returned from her lavish Europe trip flew her to Cape Town, South Africa.

The proud mother shared a video of herself sashaying down the runway of the airport after their plane landed. She and her daughter also received a warm reception at the airport – with flowers and a banner welcoming them.

See more photos and a video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 16 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Forum | 1 day ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 4 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 4 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy