I Regret Wasting My University Years Being a Virgin - Young Lady Excited After Experiencing Orgasms Writes

Forum 7 years ago

I Regret Wasting My University Years Being a Virgin - Young Lady Excited After Experiencing Orgasms Writes

A young graduate is advising girls who are still schooling to experience what having an climax feels like as she regrets wasting her University days being a virgin.

A young lady and Twitter user identified as Nina Sim0an? (@FauxUrbanite) has taken to the social networking platform to share her regret of not having s*xual intercourse throughout her University days, adding that each time she had an climax, she regrets not having it earlier.

"Each time I have an climax, all I can think of is how I wasted my uni years being a virgin," she wrote.

Below are reactions from her friends culled from Twitter;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 5 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship