'I was very self conscious' - Lexi on her weight loss

Forum 6 years ago

'I was very self conscious' - Lexi on her weight loss

Even though it was not an easy journey, Lexi van Niekerk is reaping the rewards of all those hours in the gym.

Taking to social media, Lexi flaunted the results of her journey by comparing her body in the same top today to a year ago.

Lexi said that even though weight loss is a very personal journey, she decided to share these pictures with fans because she knows the difficulties that comes with the process.

"My fitness and weight loss journey is so personal but I thought I'd share these images with you. I know the struggle of losing and gaining weight in all those areas we love to hate, so my tummy and obliques have been a struggle and when I see an inch of change in my body, any part it makes me super excited."

Lexi added that she's not a spring chicken anymore and has also learnt to embrace her body.

"I also am just happy I can rock this sexy top with so much more confidence now coz in the last two pics I was very self conscious."

Yaasss gurl!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deputy Commissioner Of Police Hangs Self In Ogbomoso
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Deputy Commissioner Of Police Hangs Self In Ogbomoso

Doug Jones, Angus Macfadyen, & More Join New Thriller Movie, The Weight of Darkness
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Doug Jones, Angus Macfadyen, & More Join New Thriller Movie, The Weight of Darkness

Injuries, loss of momentum – Analyst makes case for FIFA to scrap March international break
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Injuries, loss of momentum – Analyst makes case for FIFA to scrap March international break

Hottest Mama Ever Liveth - Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Self As She Shares Stunning Photos
Forum | 1 month ago

Hottest Mama Ever Liveth - Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Self As She Shares Stunning Photos