I will enjoy myself even though I don’t have a man – DJ Cuppy says as she parties wild (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

I will enjoy myself even though I don’t have a man – DJ Cuppy says as she parties wild (Video)

Most eligible Bachelorette in Nigeria, Billionaire daughter and successful entertainer Florence Otedola with the stage name DJ Cuppy has had it quite tough keeping a man amidst the glitz and glamour surrounding her life.

DJ cuppy who turned 27 yesterday, November 11 2019 has everything to be thankful for and she is truly living in the moment. She had a foundation fundraiser that got over N5billion..Yeah billion, invited who she called her babies, The Ikorodu Bois to her birthday and touching millions of lives with her philanthropic act.

A popular parlance says you can’t have it all and the relationship aspect of one of the most sought after Nigerian ladies seems to not be aligned to other aspects of her life. Cuppy took a moment to brood over her single life while she was partying wild, watch video below:

Download The Video

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 2 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer