Ex BBN Housemate, Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week

Forum 6 years ago

Ex BBN Housemate, Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week

Uriel Oputa has finally reacted to her doctored photos that went viral few days back!

The Big Brother Naija former housemate, while reacting to the photos, couple with the shade from Yaw Naija, she wrote;

Dont always believe everything you read lol..somebody went out of their way to edit my picture smh) some people are really out there to bring you down, when the bad picture went around i got so many Dms people supporting me and others calling me Ugly black B***h/ bleach abeg/ dirty skin.. which was very shocking coming from my own people…
i didnt react i just stood by that fact that i am Black i have a big nose ,big lips, big hips ,big hands/legs thick tough African hair… i’m beautiful God made NO mistake…I’m African a full Nigerian woman .. Oguta blood oh im beautiful … i will forever stand up for Nature .. We are all beautiful Love your self mehn cause some people will hate you .Thank you @yawnaijaent … Happiness is my Goal

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand