‘It was such an honour’, Tacha pens appreciation message to Governor of Cross River state & wife

Forum 4 years ago

‘It was such an honour’, Tacha pens appreciation message to Governor of Cross River state & wife

Ex BBN 2019 housemate, Natacha Akide recently visited Cross Rivers where she hung out with the state governor, Ben Ayade, and his wife Dr. Linda Ayade.

In her recent Instagram post, she appreciated the Governor and his wife for their warm reception and hospitality.

She wrote:

“It was such an honour and a rare privilege to meet with the Governor of Cross River State, His Excellency, Sir BENEDICT AYADE & his dear wife, Dr. LINDA AYADE in their beautiful home. Thank you so much Sir & Ma for the warm reception and advice. I’m so humbled by the love you have shown to me and I feel truly blessed and ready to take on the future without a doubt in my heart that the later years will be better.
There is no better way than to end 2019 and start 2020 with an optimistic feeling..”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 5 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 10 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 22 hours ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 1 day ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP