Lady Chops Off Neighbour's Tongue Allegedly For Rituals (Graphic Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Lady Chops Off Neighbour's Tongue Allegedly For Rituals (Graphic Photos)

A lady based in the financial hub of Nigeria has been accused of cutting the tongue of her neighbour for a spiritual exercise.

A lady identified as Ilerioluwa has been arrested at Ogudu, Lagos, for allegedly cutting off her neighbor, Suleman Babangida’s tongue.

Incident reportedly happened last Thursday, October 5th around midnight. Ilerioluwa allegedly did it for rituals.

The victim Babangida, while narrating how he was attacked, said:

“It was around 11:30pm when I came back home. Then when I was about to go and urinate at the bathroom, all of a sudden I just saw this lady that I usually call Ilerioluwa, at my back inside the bathroom.

I was like sister Ileri what’s happening, all of a sudden, she just choked my neck and I could not have the strength to scream out extremely. All I could see next was that my tongue had been cut down.”

Ileri was later arrested and the tongue retrieved from her. According to Babangida, she is currently being detained at the Kirikiri prison, after appearing in court on Friday.

Regarding his current condition, Babangida said:

“Right now I can’t even eat or take something. I am in pain. The tongue can’t be reattached any longer. I’m not in any relationship with Ileri.
I respected her a lot and took her like a sister. She has nothing to say about what she did to me. The case has been adjourned till the 16th of this month.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 15 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 15 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 21 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos