Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe In Hell - Read The Shocking Revelation About Him

Forum 8 years ago

Late Nollywood Actor Sam Loco Efe In Hell - Read The Shocking Revelation About Him

Here is a true divine Revelation of the agonies of tormented, doomed souls in hell.
After reading this true testimony by Emmanuel Samsonjude, you must decide immediately where you want to spend your eternity after physical death on earth. Heaven or Hell? Dedicated follower of Jesus Christ or doomed, captive of Satan? Decide wisely! Stop your scoffing! Wake up from spiritual slumber! Whether you believe it or not, hell is real! Heaven is also real! Heaven is your best choice! Don’t go to hell! Remain perpetually ready for the imminent glorious Rapture.

Early in the morning after I finished vigil with few of Overcomers Group Of Christ (OGC) members, I had this true vision. We started the vigil by 12 am and finished around 4 am. During the vigil, all of us opened up our hearts to God, calling on Him for mercy to raise us up from any area that we have fallen. The topic I taught during the vigil was “THE CHOSEN ONE.” After the vigil, I attended and prayed for those who came for counseling and prayer. After everything, all of us went to have our rest.

Early in the morning, in a true vision, I saw a light coming out of Heaven, the more the light was getting closer, the more powerful it became. Then suddenly as the light was getting closer, it was full of glory and it began to form an image of an Angel of the living God. The Spirit of the Lord bare witness in me that He was an Angel of God, then he immediately entered my room. After that, my spirit left my body and the Angel took my hand. We began spiritual journey.

Suddenly, we got to a wide gate, where I saw multitude of people traveling through the gate. The Angel said, “They are on their way to destruction.” I saw different people, both black, white, different languages, different tribes from all parts of the world. The gate was broad enough to contain them. Some on that broad road were even speaking in tongues and I asked the Angel the reason and he said, “These are Christians that profess to still be on the right way, but have fallen already, for they refuse to recognize themselves where they have fallen, their speaking in tongues is false.” Revelation 2:4-5.

The Angel continued, “Many of these still indulge in sin, they commit sin in the secret and profess to be right with God, they are backsliders in the heart, and they can not see God unless they repent and forsake their unclean ways.” Proverbs 6:25. Then I heard a loud voice warning those who were traveling through the road, saying, “Turn back, for the end of this road is destruction,” but nobody among them took any concern about the voice warning, nobody give attention to the voice and He that was speaking wept bitterly. Matthew 7:13.

The Angel showed me the end of the broad road, I saw a very large pit and a demon was standing on it, laughing and mocking those who were traveling through the wide road. Inside the pit, I saw a fire burning and the sound of the fire was like that of the roaring sea, yet the people that were traveling through the broad road never give attention to it, because the broad road is free and there are no difficulties on it. Each person enjoys traveling there, but do not give attention to the eternal torment awaiting them.

Then the voice screamed again, “Turn back, the end of this wide gate is eternal destruction, turn now.” Then a man stopped and fell on his knees crying for mercy and the load on his back disappeared, because all of them carried big loads on their backs, tight with them. After the load disappeared, the man vanished out of the wide road. The demon awaiting them at the end of the road became angry because the man vanished out of the road. The demon wants all of the people traveling through the broad road to end up in that large, terrible pit of hell.

Then I saw a man with a bottle in his hand and with a long cigarette, inside the bottle was acid, and he would drank it and screamed, and His body would just burst like a bomb, and the pieces of the body would come back to normal position.
Then he took the cigarette and smoke it, and his body would just burst like an egg and would be fixed back instantly.

The man was going through pain, and screamed, “Mercy Lord, mercy!”

Then I asked him, “Who are you?” Then he said, “my name is Sam Loco Efe, I am a Nigerian actor (Nollywood). I used my entire life taking alcohol and smoking.

I rejected the free offer of salvation. I regret for my life, for misusing the grace I was given severally on earth to be saved. I lived in worldliness and pleasure of sin.
I do not have the fear of God, please, can you give me water?
Can you take me out?
Can you plead with the Lord Jesus Christ on my behalf?
I am in severe pain here!”

The Lord Jesus Christ said,
“DIDN’T I WARNED YOU TO COME TO ME, FOR YOUR POPULARITY CAN NOT TAKE YOU OUT OF THIS PLACE. I CREATED YOU FOR MY GLORY BUT YOU MISUSED THE GLORY AND YOU LIVED FOR THE GLORY OF YOUR FATHER LUCIFER ON EARTH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU, FOR THE FRIEND OF THE WORLD CAN NOT BE MY DISCIPLE, EXCEPT HE COME OUT FROM THE WORLD AND BE SEPARATED, AND JOINED MY HOLINESS. IT IS LATE TO BE SAVED.” 1 John 2:15-17.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 16 hours ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On