Lil Kesh, Sarz And Terry G Are A Year Older Today

Forum 7 years ago

Lil Kesh, Sarz And Terry G Are A Year Older Today

Today is Lil Kesh, Sarz, Terry G birthday!

Conceived March 14, 1995 as Keshinro Ololade, Lil Kesh, is a Nigerian vocalist, rapper and musician. He rose to notoriety after his outline topping tune titled “Shoki”

Lil Kesh brought up in Bariga began his music vocation in 2012 while rapping among his companions in Bariga until he discharged ‘Expressively a solitary that rapidly got to be distinctly well known.

In 2015, he was designated for the Best New Act to Watch class at the 2015 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

Sarz

Osabuohien Osaretin popularly known as Sarz, born on March 17, 1989 is a Nigerian record producer and musician.

Born in Benin City, Edo State, he is popularly known for the tag Sarz On The Beat, at the beginning or end of all his music productions.

His first full credit production work was for Lord of Ajasa’s ‘See Drama’ in 2007. He has produced tracks for Wizkid, Naeto C, Banky W, Skales, Shank, Reminisce, Goldie Harvey, eLDee, Wande Coal and YQ.

Terry G

Gabriel Oche Amanyi, popularly known by his stage name Terry G, is a Nigerian musician and producer.

Described by the Punch as ‘One of the world’s weirdest singers, Terry is known for his eccentric dress sense, controversial lyrics and awkward identity.

In 2013, he released his fourth album titled Book of Ginger.

Gabriel Amanyi was born in Lagos State on March 17, 1986 and started singing in the choir of his local church.

He has cited 2face Idibia as his greatest musical mentor.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx
Forum | 6 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

S*x Is Part Of Music – Terry G Says (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

S*x Is Part Of Music – Terry G Says (Video)