Meek Mill Claims Nicki Minaj Pays Blogs To Discredit Him

Forum 7 years ago

Meek Mill Claims Nicki Minaj Pays Blogs To Discredit Him

Meek Mill went on an IG rant claiming Nicki Minaj pays gossip blogs to discredit him.

When popular hip hop gossip blog Baller Alert posted about a party attended by Meek Mill, the Philly rapper got upset. He dissed its founder Karen Civil on Instagram, claiming she was on Nicki Minaj’s “pay roll.”

“Y’all bum ass Internet hoes being paid by Nicki lol to try to discredit my name,” Meek wrote. “By the way Karen I got the tapes of ya corny ass saying Nicki paying ya corny ass Nicki paying y’all for this geek shit…after all I did for ya nut ass y’all sold y’all souls for a few bands…”

According to Meek, Civil is one of the reasons he’s been getting so much bad press this year. He claims his ex-girlfriend has paid multiple blogs to tarnish his reputation. He adds that Baller Alert omits to talk about Minaj’s brother Jalani Maraj to keep their “pay roll” intact.

“Why y’all don’t post about that man molesting that lil girl? Oh I forgot y’all on payroll.”

Bossip reports that Meek and Civil used to be on good terms because she dated Deen, one of his crew.

The Dreamchaser’s name has been at the center of several controversies in recent months. Just this week, he grabbed headline ebcasue of his ongoing feud with Oschino and his arrest after a conflict with TSA workers in St. Louis.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 3 days ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC
Forum | 4 days ago

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC

Shallipopi
Forum | 1 week ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident