" Mind Your Business, Don't Poke Your Nose Into Nobody's Business ": Reekado Banks Replies Falz

Forum 6 years ago

" Mind Your Business, Don't Poke Your Nose Into Nobody's Business ": Reekado Banks Replies Falz

In an Interview that went viral, Falz advised music artistes to stop promoting fraud with their lyrics. This caused some outrage as some people called him out for not minding his business. Reekado Banks, also in an interview with HipTV, has now cautioned people to stop poke nosing into what doesn't concern them. According to him;

"I think everybody should be left alone to do whatever you what to do. If you are doing something illegal, the government would definitely come for you. But yeah, majorly mind your business. Do what you do, don't poke your nose into nobody's business."

Watch The Video Beneath:

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Don
Forum | 6 days ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

Transfer: I’m hopeful Mbappe will change his mind over Real Madrid move – Enrique
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: I’m hopeful Mbappe will change his mind over Real Madrid move – Enrique

Nobody Owes You Anything; I Don’t Support Laziness – Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nobody Owes You Anything; I Don’t Support Laziness – Yul Edochie

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Miniature Wife Starring Elizabeth Banks & Matthew Macfadyen Ordered by Peacock