" Mind Your Business, If You Ever See A Wedding Ring On My Finger " - Dbanj Tells Nigerians To Stay Away From His Marriage

Forum 7 years ago

" Mind Your Business, If You Ever See A Wedding Ring On My Finger " - Dbanj Tells Nigerians To Stay Away From His Marriage

In a brief chat with Saturday Beats, Kokomaster Dbanj has told the public to stay clear of his marriage as it is very personal to him.

Dbanj reportedly held a secret traditional marriage to his girlfriend, Lineo Didi Kilgrow,
which put the internet in a huge uproar after it
was uncovered.

While addressing his marital status, the singer said his private life was nobody’s concern and pleaded with the public to keep his family life private.

In his words;
“My marriage is my business and it is none of your business. Whether I am married or not, mind your business. If you ever see a wedding ring on my finger, fine, but if you don’t, fine. The truth about it is that it is very important to know what you want as a brand. As a brand, I wanted to focus on the business side and keep my family and private life, private.”

Even tho he still won't reveal full details about his love life, telling people to 'Stay Away From Your Marriage' simply means you are married... So I guess we can all say HML D'banj.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 2 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 3 days ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 4 days ago