My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl – Should I Tell Him?

Forum 8 years ago

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl – Should I Tell Him?

I met this girl sometime ago and we started seeing each other (as in no strings attached just for the benefits). She happens to be a client of ours.
It was my colleague who actually told me she’s available (as in not attached) so I took my chances .
After a while, I started seeing her with my colleague (as in she coming to see him in the office).

I confronted her and she said there’s nothing between them. All these while my friend never mentioned there was something going on between them. All he kept saying was that the girl would be good on bed. I couldn’t tell him about the girl and I cos she’s Hausa and a muslim while I’m not Hausa and a Christian. I feel he may lash at her and discourage her from continuing with me which may even endanger her.
I was shocked when one day he told me of his escapades with the girl and how the girl got involved in a duel with his other girl who he’s planning on getting married to.
I have no long-term intention with this girl so also does my colleague.

But I feel I should tell him before he finds out or what do you think my fellow …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara
Forum | 1 week ago

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Russell Crowe-Led Sleeping Dogs Sets Digital Release Date
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Russell Crowe-Led Sleeping Dogs Sets Digital Release Date