My Dad Was Murdered By His Doctor - Late Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris Jackson Claims

Forum 7 years ago

My Dad Was Murdered By His Doctor - Late Michael Jackson's Daughter, Paris Jackson Claims

18 year old Paris in a new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, said she believes Dr. Conrad Murray,who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter after her dad's death in 2009, actually murdered him after providing him with a drug he became dependent on.

" My dad would drop hints about people being out to get him. And at some point he was like, ‘They’re gonna kill me one day. It sounds like a total conspiracy theory and it sounds like bulls--t, but all real fans and everybody in the family knows it. It was a setup. It was bulls--t.”

“It’s a chess game,” Paris explained. “And I am trying to play the chess game the right way. And that’s all I can say about that right now.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 14 hours ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 16 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 16 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope