My Yet To Be Released Mixtape Has Already Sold Over 200,000 Copies – Mr. Eazi

Forum 7 years ago

My Yet To Be Released Mixtape Has Already Sold Over 200,000 Copies – Mr. Eazi

Afrobeat singer, Mr. Eazi, says his unreleased mixtape “Accra to Lagos” has already sold 200,000 copies in pre-order.

Mr. Eazi is expected to release the mixtape on Saturday, February 11.

The singer says the mixtape will feature the likes of Wizkid, Falz, Olamide and will have production from Del B, Maleek Berey, Dtunes, among others.

“The Mixtape Life Is Eazi #accratolagos has now sold 200,000 copies in pre-order! It will be available in your region soon!! Officially out 11th Feb,” Mr. Eazi wrote on Instagram.

He continued: “Accra To Lagos is an 11-Track mixtape with 2 bonus tracks. It surfaces the root sounds, dialects, energy and styles from the two metropolitan hubs which largely influence my music, Accra – Lagos.

“It takes the listener on an aural journey from the one city to the next beginning with five tracks reflecting the Ghanaian capital, and eventually ending up with five destination tracks from Lagos – all of these on the either side of one “border” track which combines elements from both cities.

“Featured artists include some of the most prolific and culturally relevant recording artists and producers from the region including Masterkraft, legendury beatz, Del B, Maleek Berey, Dtunes, Wizkid, Olamide, Medikal, Mugeez R2beez, E Kelly and Falz.”

The singer also announced that he would start his world tour on March 11, in New York, US.

Source:- TheCable

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Soldiers Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery In Lagos

Certificate Forgery: WAEC Releases
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Certificate Forgery: WAEC Releases 'True' Copies Of Gov Uzodimma’s Certificate, Results

Certificate Forgery: WAEC Releases
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Certificate Forgery: WAEC Releases 'True' Copies Of Gov Uzodimma’s Certificate, Results

Reps Vow to Recover Two Govt Helicopters Sold to Private Individuals
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Reps Vow to Recover Two Govt Helicopters Sold to Private Individuals