Nigerian cross dresser Bayo reveals he is still a virgin (photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerian cross dresser Bayo reveals he is still a virgin (photos)

Nigerian cross dresser Bayo who recently came out to say he can’t apologize for the person he choose to be, has released hot new photos and has penned down an open letter to address his haters and the public.

In a letter he sent to LIB, he revealed that he has no tolerance for rude, racist and homophobic people and that he is still a virgin. Read the letter after the cut…

‘My life is fairly bland, but it belongs to me, I’m not popular but my friends are more than enough, saying and doing what I want and when I want. I can hide my emotions better than anyone I know. I fight, face and destroy, standing up for what I believe in. I have no tolerance for rude, racist and homophobic people.’

‘ I won’t admit my faults but I do know I make mistakes, I am the sunrise after a sleepless night blinding your eyes. If we acknowledge that physical appearance is your primary scale value, we have to acknowledge and respect everyone’s choice in life as equals because if everyone is beautiful or everyone can be beautiful or everyone is beautiful to someone it’s okay to base our entire civilization on hot or Not.’

‘I’m a virgin… I am one of a kind that’s me, I am quite a find with a mix of colour in my hair, a twinkle in my eyes, oh don’t you see? I can catch a ball and perform talents because I know I got greatness within me.’
‘I can dance a jig and still do a dab, watch me learn and watch me grow. I can act, Did you know? I am unique and wonderful , I am simply Me. I don’t care what you say about me, its just that you are not as good as me.’

I am a model, Did you know? There is a better way of looking at your critics .Tell them you are not who they say you are but you are what you are. I want to go out with my head erect.’
‘I want to deserve all men’s respect, I want to be able to title myself now to everyone out there. say to yourselves “I am the best” I am legend. Remember “CONFESSION is POSSESSION.

Dear Romeo I am no Juliet, I am simply Me……BAYO. Anyone who can’t see the good in me, I am hugging them right now because I know its quite difficult being blind….! ‘

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 5 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party