Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-Girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-Girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (Photos)

A Nigerian man who has been identified as Joshua Ilayah, has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity with a yet to be named "fu-Ckboy".
Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts her "fu-Ckboy" with the phone he gave her, threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't bring back the phone before 7pm.

Here's what Joshua wrote;

"Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no fu-Ck is given.
I don't open doors for hoes, U can't be texting a fu-Ckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning. Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring