“Nothing wey stainless no go see for gate” Kate Henshaw posts the DM of a fan that’s trying to profess love to her

Forum 4 years ago

“Nothing wey stainless no go see for gate” Kate Henshaw posts the DM of a fan that’s trying to profess love to her

Veteran actress, Kate Henshaw is currently single, well, that’s what we know. But she was married in the past to Roderick James Nuttal. The man was the the Managing Director of Ledrop Nigeria Ltd. Their union survived for 12years before the marriage hit the rock, and since then she’s been a single mum to their daughter, Gabrielle Nutall.

A common routine for single ladies is that they come across suitors on daily basis, who are willing to make them fall in love again. In the case of Kate Henshaw, she shared a screenshot of the DM she got from an Instagram follower who seems worried that she is not married.

The Instagram follower went on to share a photo with Kate and expressed wish of helping out the actress he/she described as beautiful and attractive.

Sharing a screenshot of the DM, Kate Henshaw tweeted;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane
Forum | 4 days ago

How A Ghanaian Man Was Nabbed For Trying To Sneak Into London-Bound Airplane