Oh My…!! 30 Year Old Man Unable To Have Séx After Botched Penile Surgery

Forum 7 years ago

Oh My…!! 30 Year Old Man Unable To Have Séx After Botched Penile Surgery

A man who underwent a vasectomy has been left with a horrific condition that makes him unable to have s*x.

A 30-year-old man has been left unable to have s*x and faces having both of his testicles removed after a botched vasectomy.

According to The Sun UK, the man, identified as Daniel and a father of five, has only managed to have s*x with his wife Sara once in the last four years.

Even then, he ended up in hospital in excruciating pain, reports say.

Daniel had undergone a vasectomy in 2012, an irreversible surgery that sterilizes men and makes them unable to impregnate a woman again.

David had his first child at 19, and is father to four girls and a boy. He has been unable to have four four years since he had the procedure.

He said his injuries have left him in “constant and unbearable agony” and the operation has “destroyed his life.”

David reportedly had a vasectomy in Nottingham in January 2012, but said that the 12 anaesthetic injections he was given failed to work and that he “could feel everything” while the surgery lasted.

Four years later, he suffers from sharp shooting pains through his groin and into his stomach.

Doctors have told David, that he is “suffering from post-vasectomy pain syndrome.”

The condition is a known complication of the surgery, but the cause of it can be unclear.

Experts believe it’s triggered by various scenarios, one of which is a build-up of scar tissue in the area.

A leak of sperm into the testicle tissue can also cause the pain, by triggering intense inflammation as the body sees the sperm as a foreign body.

Other theories include nerve damage caused during the surgery, and interrupting the natural drainage of sperm.

David said the pain was so bad he has had to take morphine tablets for the past three years.

The doting dad, who was driven to a suicide by his condition, is on a waiting list to have an operation where his scrotum will be pumped full of anti-inflammatory drugs.

If that doesn’t work, he will have both of his testicles removed.

Speaking exclusively to the Sun Online, David said: “They can take my testicles for all I care. I just want the pain to be over.

“They can take them like a dog, I just want to be free of the pain.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 5 hours ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie
Forum | 11 hours ago

Hit Man Poster Previews the Glen Powell-led Comedy Action Movie

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 11 hours ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 18 hours ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party