Photos: Busty Nollywood Actress Brags About Using Her Body To Get Movie Roles

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Busty Nollywood Actress Brags About Using Her Body To Get Movie Roles

Actress Bolaji Ogunmola is fast becoming one of the neophytes in Nollywood worth paying attention. Though the left handed actress is endowed in the b0s0m, but she believes she has what it takes to succeed in Nollywood.

She recently paid The News Guru a visit where she let her guard down, talking like the girl-next door. On her favorite qualities in a man, she says: “You have to be able to make me curious about you .When i am with you, it’s good to leave an impression .I want to be intrigued by you. You have to be good looking and you have to be able to hold your own. I cannot marry a man who doesn’t hold his own .You need to have your dreams, goals and aspirations in life. I cannot be with someone that does not challenge me to be better.

My deal breaker in a relationship is if you don’t love God. If you are not passionate about God.”
When asked if she feels bad when she is criticized on social media about her boobs, she says: “I don’t feel bad because your opinion does not determine where i am going to. Before, i used to be very annoyed and very irritated.

My upper body is part of me and won’t go away so i have to embrace it and be confident with it.
What i feel comfortable in is what i wear. I respect your own opinion but it is not what i take into consideration when i make my decision. I have gotten roles based on my physical attributes because when you are given a role there are physical characterizations to be looked out for. So yes, i have.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 7 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On