Photos: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Groom Converts From Christianity To Islam For His Bride

Popular Ghanaian Journalist and magazine publisher, Raymond Archer, has finally wedded his lover of two years, Nura Salifu (daughter of Salma Salifu, a well-known fashion designer).

The best part of the occasion was when the groom decided to convert from Christianity to Islam because of the marriage.

“I was born a Christian, baptized a Christian but all my friends are Muslims. I am making the decision and my parents and in-laws have been very supportive. My father has been very helpful and the understanding is there.” he said

They were joined in matrimony by 92-year-old Ghana’s National Chief Imam, Sheikh Dr. Osman Nuhu Sharubutu. The groom was given the Muslim name Abdul Aziz to mark his conversion.

The two-day affair took Accra by storm and the bride wore a total of seven outfits for the traditional engagement on the 8th of August 2015, and for the Nikkai the next day.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries

The White Lotus Season 3 Star Shares BTS Photos Featuring Patrick Schwarzenegger
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The White Lotus Season 3 Star Shares BTS Photos Featuring Patrick Schwarzenegger