1 1 Total
Views: 514 Replies: 5 Started By: Diala Last Poster: Last Post Date: Jan 05

Jan 03 ( Post 1 )

A student living in the commercial capital of Nigeria, Lagos has recounted her rare s*xual experience with an Alsatian dog as organised by some white men for a huge amount of money.

Relationship adviser and psychologist Joro Olumofin has broken the internet with a shocking story of bestiality involving a seemingly young lady.

According to the story, the person in question who is orphaned and poverty-striken signed up for the odd s*x for financial benefits. This clandestine activity took place at the highbrow Victoria Island of Lagos with foreigners in charge.

The s*x was reportedly explosive and ever since, she has been lusting after dogs.

Read her story below:-

Can you Imagine what this Girls are doing for money?

May God save our Soul.

Also Read:

Click Here to Drop A Comment
Reply Me Now

Jan 03 ( Post 2 )
Hmmm!! I will advice to keep praying and try as much possible not think about your past experienced with the dog

Reply Me Now

Jan 03 ( Post 3 )
jeeeezzz that's way too absurd even with the prayers,,, there are certain things in life that common sense should tell you to do,!!!it's ignorance.

Reply Me Now

Jan 03 ( Post 4 )
she must be really going mad..... no be moni u dey find? now you have the money and can't stop thinking about the dog, why not go and buy one for yourself and continue

Reply Me Now

Jan 05 ( Post 5 )
hi pretty, if u don't mind can we hook up on face book? add me up please AY ZAMANY is my name. 08140777223
thanks

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
2 + 4 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Viewing This Page: 1 guest