Photos: Husband beats wife up live on reality TV show in Serbia

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Husband beats wife up live on reality TV show in Serbia

The moment a reality TV contestant grabbed his wife by the throat and b@nged her head against a door twice live on TV has shocked viewers in Serbia.

The violence emerged during the prime time show 'Couples' which is filmed in a luxury villa in Belgrade. Complete strangers are made to go through wedding ceremonies to see how long the relationship can survive the pressure on the show.

31 year old Nenad Marinkovic-Gastoz had exploded with fury because his wife Zorica Dukic, 24, tried to intervene when he was having a row with another contestant.

As partners sat around a huge banquet table, Nenad turned on her, clamped his hand over her mouth screaming at her to be quiet. She is seen breaking away when her partner tries to pinch her nose too, making it impossible for her to breath.

As she tries to escape, Gastoz grabs her in a headlock and drags her way to the loos, smacking her on the backside on the way.

Then as he grabs her by throat, bangs her head against a door twice and screams: "You are my girl! I will talk for you! Shut up, I said shut up."

All the other contestants can see every moment of the shocking attack but none of them did anything to try to stop it. One woman even nonchalantly eats an apple as she watches the fight unfold on a giant screen.

The violence only ends when Gastoz comes growling back to the table growling with frustration.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 13 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 19 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 21 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off