Photos: See The Unique Cake Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu Used For His Birthday

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: See The Unique Cake Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu Used For His Birthday

This is the specially designed birthday cake Nigerian billionaire and CEO of Heirs Holdings Ltd,
Tony Elumelu used for his 53rd birthday celebration months back. The cake which was designed with 'roasted plantain (Boli) and groundnut' round it -excited Mr Elumelu who almost confused it for the real deal..

This is what Mr Elumelu wrote on his page yesterday.

Throwback to my birthday in March this year. My colleagues almost had me thinking this was actually Boli. What an interesting cake that would've been - I love Boli! #tbt

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 15 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 15 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30