PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine

Forum 7 years ago

PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine

Simi is the latest cover star for Vibe.ng magazine as the music star talks about her love for music, her style, Adekunle Gold, Falz, Ycee and more.

Talking about her parents supporting her dream, she says “…Because I know how hard it is to follow your dreams in this country and because usually, our parents like to dream on our behalf…”

When asked what the most hurtful comment she had received on social media was, she rolled her eyes upwards; as if to access a mental cache. She eventually remembers one that really stung and she quoted, “Simi is the kind of person that would make expensive stuff look cheap.”

Talking about her style, she says “I didn’t come into this industry as a fashionista ora fashion icon. I’m not a model, I’m not a fashion designer so if you come and attack that… I can learn and become better but I can’t feel bad because that’s not my talent. Do you understand? That’s not where I am selling.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 21 hours ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 5 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 1 week ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries