Pls Help, My Boyfriend Cries Bitterly After S*x

Forum 8 years ago

Pls Help, My Boyfriend Cries Bitterly After S*x

Dear Bunmi,

My boyfriend is the same age as me – 26 – and I’m worried about him. Our s*x life is great, but once it’s over, he suddenly changes and becomes depressed.

He even cried a couple of times and then left a sad man. I’m used to men turning over and going to sleep after s*x, but his behaviour is weird, to say the least. Do you think he has hormone problems?

Linda,

Read the response she got:

Dear Linda,

Orgasms often produce immediate after-effects in men and women. Hormones are partly to blame, although emotions – including love, as well as fears about s*x are important too.

Most people feel relaxed, and you’re not alone in finding men rolling over and dozing off after s*x. But your boyfriend’s reaction is extreme, and it sounds as if s*x makes him feel guilty and anxious.

The problem might improve as he becomes more confident with you, if not, then, encourage him to have a word with his doctor unfailingly.

Have you ever experienced this? free feel to share your views.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 4 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out