Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – New Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua Reveals (Video)

Forum 6 years ago

Pounded Yam, Eba And Egusi Are The Secret Of My Success – New Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua Reveals (Video)

Nigerian-Born UK-Based boxer, Anthony Joshua who defeated Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko in a heavyweight championship at Wembley on Saturday April 29th has revealed the secret of his success.

In an interview with Sports brand, the heavyweight champion said he still loves Nigerian foods like pounded yam, Eba and Egusi.

He also pointed that he has plans to meet with his state governor in Nigeria to see how he can contribute to the development of his people.

When asked about his connection with Nigeria, he said; “My heart is with Nigeria, my heart is with Britain, I’m a Nigerian by blood, yes. Eating eba with egusi is the secret of success"

"I’m even trying out to get to meet the governor, and go and get something back to Nigeria, even though we do small things for the country between my family and my mother".

"We help out the village she came from and If I could do more on a large scale, I’ll definitely come down there and associate myself more with Nigeria" Anthony added.

Watch The Interview With Joshua Beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

Shallipopi
Forum | 3 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City