Pretty Young Lady Goes 'Crazy' After Her NYSC, Now Sleeps on the Street in Lagos (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Pretty Young Lady Goes 'Crazy' After Her NYSC, Now Sleeps on the Street in Lagos (Photos)

Popular Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun of Kokun Foundation, has taken to his Instagram page to share the pathetic story of a young lady who became mentally unstable shortly after completing her National Youth Service (NYSC).

Kokun who narrated the story, revealed that he presented her with clothes, food and other personal items.

He shared a video clip of the lady and wrote;

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine. I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady.

"I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen. I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen." (sic)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 2 days ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

Young Sheldon Georgie and Mandy Spin-off Teased by Stars
Forum | 3 days ago

Young Sheldon Georgie and Mandy Spin-off Teased by Stars