" They Know What They Doing ": Meek Mill Addresses His Recent Arrest With 2Pac Clip

Forum 6 years ago

" They Know What They Doing ": Meek Mill Addresses His Recent Arrest With 2Pac Clip

Following Meek Mill's arrest for participating in illegal dirt bike activity, the rapper who was released almost immediately, has taken to his social media to call out cops for his arrest.

Posting a video of 2Pac today, Meek accused the cops of putting his freedom in jeopardy. He captioned the video: "They will never change! Charged me with a f1 felony for a alleged wheelie on instagram putting my freedom in jeopardy because they know I'm on probation! They know what they doing ?? "from a traffic ticket to a f1 felony! Them folks vicious?"

Meek was arrested after police received a 911 call which took them to the intersection of West 207th Street and Sherman Avenue at about 8:23 p.m. on Wednesday. However, by the time they got there, the group had driven away. Later, investigators found a video on social media showing Meek Mill doing wheelies on his dirt bike, which he was riding without a helmet, as part of the group. They arrested him on Thursday night after his performance the on The Tonight Show.

The rapper was charged with reckless endangerment and reckless driving though a report has surfaced about Meek having the reckless endangerment charge dropped.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 3 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death
Forum | 4 days ago

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death