Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Successful From Online Businesses

Forum 5 years ago

Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Successful From Online Businesses

The idea of being successful online intrigues you probably, however you haven’t gotten there yet because of these four possible reasons:

1. You are not sure you can do it..

This is the major reason why you haven't made it online because you're not sure you can be someone like Linda and even surpass her.

Those who are successful online have only one head as you only that they believe in themselves they believe they can do it, if you believe you can do it you will be successful.

2. You are stuck at your dead-end job that you hate and don't have enough time for yourself..

I have a friend who is a teacher in one school like that, he's stuck to the extent that he doesn't have time to wash his clothes. Lesson notes, tutorial, exam etc.

Because you are earning a penny you won't think of becoming your own boss, you are afraid of your boss. You have to take the bold step I'm not saying you should quit your job if you haven't save enough but how will you save when you are earning a penny?

3. You hate the idea of paying out money only to find it won't work for you.

Nothing comes for free, even in Freetown no free things. You have to invest and not every investment will be successful.

You have to take the risk, life itself is a risk what worked for your friend might not work for you, this leads us to the fourth reason. They say money is the root of all evils but no I say money is the root of more money.

4. Not patient enough.

Ask the successful people how they made it they will tell you something that will surprise you.
Let's take blogging for instance, it takes 1-2 year to start earning from it some might be even longer, those who are successful today were patient enough to become successful.

It took me a year before I could earn my very first dollar and when I did it got stuck in one PayPal account, but now I'm beginning to reap the rewards.

Those four reasons I believe are the reasons why you haven't been successful online if you can reason with those reasons I believe in no time you would get there.

Thank for reading and feel free to to share with us if you have any other reason aside those.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Suits Returning To Broadcast TV After Successful Netflix Run
Forum | 3 days ago

Suits Returning To Broadcast TV After Successful Netflix Run

BUK reopens PUTME online screening portal, 2023/2024
Forum | 3 days ago

BUK reopens PUTME online screening portal, 2023/2024

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Olamide is Successful Internationally And Still Supports African Music Awards – Bella Shmurda