Reno Omokri Stuns fans with rare photo of twin sons

Forum 4 years ago

Reno Omokri Stuns fans with rare photo of twin sons

Reno Omokri has shared a very rare photo of his twins sons on his twitter page. The 45-year-old lawyer took to twitter to share two recent and two throwback snapshots of his boys in celebration of their twelfth birthday.

Reno Omokri wrote a short tweet attached with their pictures to pay a loving tribute to his sons, writing: “Happy 12th birthday to my lookalike twin sons whom I love to call GOODNESS and MERCY. You bring me joy. Twin BOYS, twin JOYS and twin ENVOYS of GREATNESS. I thank God that my quiver is full of goodly arrows. Happy birthday my asamaigho, olori edema!.”

See photos of the kids below;

Reno Omokri is an author and lawyer. Omokri was the host of Transformation with Reno Omokri, a Christian teaching TV show broadcast on San Francisco’s KTLN and Detroit’s Impact Network.

On his twitter page, Reno describes himself as a Gospeller, Free Leah Sharibu Activist, a Thinker. Number 1 Bestselling Author. Table Shaker. Avid Traveler. Hollywood Mag Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year Awardee.

What a description lmao!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series