Rumors of Infinix Hot S With Incredible Specs

Forum 7 years ago

Rumors of Infinix Hot S With Incredible Specs

I know you love rumors because 90% of rumors ends up been true. Rumors had it that infinix Hot S will be coming with incredible specs.

The Hot S will have a design similar to that of the Infinix Zero 2 but this time around the company has decided to go with an all metal body.

Its selling point will be the 8MP front facing camera with LED flash. Besides the front facing camera, the Hot S will have some decent specs including a MediaTek Helio X10 processor, 3GB of RAM, fingerprint scanner, VR technologyamong other features.

It will come pre-loaded with Infinix XOS custom user interface.

Infinix is not done with you yet, they have something more to offer…

What do you think?

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 1 week ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State