See How a Brave Nigerian Mother Killed a Big Snake That Snuck Into Her Daughter's Room (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

See How a Brave Nigerian Mother Killed a Big Snake That Snuck Into Her Daughter's Room (Photos)

A Nigerian mother has shown-off a massive big snake she killed after the dangerous reptile snuck into her daughter's room around 2a.m

A Nigerian Facebook user and mother identified as Alma Jessy, has taken to the social networking platform and shared the photos of a big snake she killed after the reptile snuck into her daughter's room.

She posted the photos and wrote;

"My beloved friends, please join me to thank our God for his wonderful perfect job well done he did for my family earlier this morning, when my sister woke up around 2.am and noticed that something was making some kind of noise in her room, wen she tried to figure out what was the noise and signs all about. behold it was dis deadly snake. so she raised an alarm, and the snake was killed by our mom, thank God for his protection."

See more photos below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 4 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business