See The Shocking Reason Why 7th World Richest Man ' Mark Zuckerberg ' Wears Same T-Shirt Everyday

Forum 7 years ago

See The Shocking Reason Why 7th World Richest Man ' Mark Zuckerberg ' Wears Same T-Shirt Everyday

Despite being the seventh richest man in the world with a net worth of $51.7 billion, Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, keeps it simple in his dressing. The 31-year old wears the same t-shirt (grey in color) and hoodie everyday.

So, why does he wear the same thing every day? When asked this question sometimes back in 2014, Zuckerberg cited a number of psychological advantages to never changing his look.

He said:

"I really want to clear my life to make it so that I have to make as few decisions as possible about anything except how to best serve this community,” said Zuckerberg.

“I'm in this really lucky position, where I get to wake up every day and help serve more than a billion people. And I feel like I'm not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivolous about my life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 22 hours ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 22 hours ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident