September 4th, Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 546-548

Forum 6 years ago

September 4th, Monday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 546-548

Tanu telling Nikhil that Abhi stopped Champak at home. Nikhil asks why? Tanu says Abhi want to proof that Champak doesn’t deserve her, but he will be jealous. Pragya hears them. Nikhil says Abhi and Pragya are helping us win, and says this night will be her last night. Tanu asks what you are planning. Nikhil tells Tanu that they have to make Pragya sleep with Champak and then Abhi’s anger will be like volcano. He says Abhi can’t see Pragya sleeping with Champak and will take out his anger on her, and will kick her out. Pragya hears them and is shocked. Suddenly the vase slips. Tanu tells Nikhil that she will go and see. She comes out and looks for the person hearing their talk. She calls Robin and asks if anyone is here? Robin says no. Pragya hides and thinks to inform Dadi about their plan. Tanu comes back to room and tells Nikhil that she is so excited to hear his plan. Purab asks Akash, Dadi and Rachna about the happenings. Akash tells everything. Pragya comes and says Tanu and Nikhil will win. She says nothing can happen now. Dadi asks if something happened? Pragya says I heard Tanu and Nikhil’s plan. She says Abhi will not hear you, if they execute their plan. Dadi asks what did they plan. Pragya tells everything. Rachna says it is a limit. Purab is also scared. Rachna says if this night will be last night for Abhi and Pragya’s relation. Dadi says let them plan and says until Abhi is here they can’t think of winning.

Abhi looks at Champak and thinks he has to make him feel low somehow. He thinks he should make him fall on floor and thinks Pragya will run to his help. He thinks what to do. Champak tells Abhi that his house is like Raja’s palace. Abhi asks him to come and exercises. He thinks I will teach him a good lesson. Champak thinks where is Tanu and Nikhil. I shall ask them about their next plan. Abhi wonders where did he go? Dadi tells Purab that Abhi is not an ordinary husband, and says he would have thrown Pragya out, but he didn’t do this as he cares for Pragya. She says I made him understand and his love will not let them win. She says it is easy to control Champak and says they will torture him to the core so that he will go to Tanu and Nikhil, and accepts his failure. She says we will record their conversation and will show to Abhi. Pragya happily hugs Dadi. Dadi blesses them.

Mitali’s children come home. Mitali gets happy. Her children tell her that they missed her very much in hostel and say they missed food made by her. Mitali says I will cook food for you. Taya ji takes them. Dasi tells Raj and Mitali not to let their children lose their childhood because of their fight. Raj goes.

Pragya asks Champak, is he searching someone? Champak says I was searching for you. Pragya says I am very happy as you are here, and says I will cook for you. Champak says he likes sweets only. Pragya says okay and says I will go and make sweets for you. Champak thinks Tanu, Nikhil, Pragya and Abhi are getting mad about him, and says his name should have been chumbak (magnet).Tanu thinks to check on Champak. Champak says everyone loves me here. Tanu says I don’t love you. Champak says you love yourself only, I know it is written on your face. Tanu thinks he is talking like others. Abhi asks Nikhil to talk about the assignment. Nikhil says he forgot some docs and says he will talk to him in night if he is free. Bunty and Babli plays with Champak. Abhi asks Nikhil about his view on Champak. Nikhil says Champak is like intellectual guy and that’s why Pragya likes him.

Abhi asking Nikhil about his perception about Champak. Nikhil says he is an intellectual guy and the girls like these kinds of guys now a days, and may be Pragya has chosen him. He asks Abhi, why is he worrying as he is getting married to Tanu. www.waploaded.com Abhi says it is different matter. Nikhil thinks he will separate them tonight. Pragya thinks it will be easy for us to use Champak against them. Tanu thinks tonight is kayamat’s night. Purab and Dadi talk to each other. Dadi says we will use their plan against them. Purab says why did Abhi stop him. Dadi says Nikhil will come in night, and we shall make Champak leave before that.

Abhi is about to sit on his chair. Pragya stops him and says Champak ji is lucky and will sit on east facing chair. She asks Champak to sit on Abhi’s chair. Abhi gets jealous. Purab asks Abhi to sit with him. Pragya smiles looking at Champak. Abhi says she is noticing him much. He asks Robin to serve food to everyone. Pragya asks Robin to bring special food which is made for Champak. Champak says you made food for me. Pragya says you are special and my happiness lies in your happiness. Tanu thinks what happened to Pragya? Why she is behaving well with Champak. Dadi asks Tanu if she is eating food or feeding table. Pragya shows him 4 kinds of juices and many dishes. Champak calls her Pragya ji and thanks her. Pragya asks him to call Pragya. Abhi gets jealous. Champak says this is good. Pragya asks him to eat. Purab says this is not tasty and asks Pragya why she is making Champak eat non tasty food. Pragya says Champak likes quality and not taste. Abhi says I couldn’t see and is about to go. Purab stops him. Champak says I am done.

Pragya asks him to drink juice made of bitter gourd and meethi. Mitali smiles. Tanu thinks she will kill Champak. DAdi says this Ashiq Awara will become pagal now. Abhi says I will taste it. Pragya says this is specially made for Champak. Abhi asks Robin to bring water. Pragya asks Champak to drink neem juice. Abhi tells Purab that Pragya is worried about Champak’s health and never bothered about him. Pragya asks Champak to eat boiled vegetables and asks him to drink kada of ginger and garlic. Abhi thinks this is a limit, I can’t see this anymore and is about to go. Pragya stops him. Abhi asks Robin to bring his food. Champak asks for water. Pragya refuses to give water and asks him to drink juice. Champak feels like vomit. Pragya asks Robin to show vomiting place to Champak. appreciates Pragya for taking care of Champak well. Pragya says lets wait and watch.

Dadi appreciates Pragya for taking care of Champak well. Pragya says lets wait and watch.

Abhi thinks I got bittergourd juice, but how to drink it. He asks himself to drink it. Tanu comes and asks what he is doing? Abhi says Pragya said that it purifies blood and good for digestion. Tanu is irked. Abhi takes a sip and makes faces. He says how can Champak drink it, it is more poisonous than a poison. Tanu says Abhi loves Pragya so much that he drank bitter juice, and thinks to execute the plan tonight itself. She says Abhi will have hatredness for Pragya. Abhi runs downstairs. Pragya asks what happened? Abhi says he did drank bittergourd juice and asks for water. www.waploaded.com .Pragya gives him water. Abhi drinks it and says I can drink any juice. Pragya says just because Champak drank it. Abhi says I can drink all chilli juices and asks her to tell Champak to compete with him. Pragya says okay. Dadi asks Pragya, did you see how Abhi is affected. She says Abhi will continue to love you. She says truth will be out. She asks her to be careful. Pragya asks her not to worry and says she is confident. Tanu calls Nikhil and tells him that Champak is being tortured by Pragya, but she is talking so sweetly with Champak, that Abhi got jealous and drank bitter juices. Nikhil asks Tanu to let her enjoy her small win, and says once Champak touches her then Pragya will bump into him. He asks her to make Pragya drink something. Nikhil thinks even God Krishna couldn’t stop this cheer haran.

Tanu mixing medicine in Pragya’s juice. Pragya thinks about Abhi and says he drank bitter juice for me. She calls Robin and asks him to bring juice given by Dadi. Tanu sees Robin going to Pragya’s room and collides with him intentionally. She then scolds him. Robin says Pragya will scold me as her juice fell down. Tanu gives the drugged juice to Robin and asks him to give it to Pragya. Robin thanks her. Tanu thinks you will know in the morning now. Pragya drinks the drugged juice and thinks their story will start from where it stopped. Tanu thinks Pragya’s story will end, and Abhi will get angry seeing her with Champak. Nikhil comes to Abhi’s house and asks about Champak. Abhi says he was trying to teach me, oblivious to the fact that whatever I sings becomes a song.
Nikhil says he need to go somewhere. Bunty and Babli are fighting. Abhi asks them not to fight and play together.

Nikhil tells Tanu that Abhi is burning in jealousy and says if our plan is successful then Abhi’s anger will burst and Pragya is out. Tanu says Champak might reveal the truth with Pragya’s torture. Nikhil says this will not happen. He asks did you give her drug? Tanu says at 5 pm. Nikhil says its effects will begin. Tanu asks Nikhil to share plan with Champak. Nikhil asks Champak to come to room. Dadi and Rachna spy on them. Dadi says they will close them in room and then will call Abhi, and they will be caught.

Nikhil asks Champak to keep some cam with him, and capture moments with Pragya. Champak asks what to do with her. Nikhil says you are a man, do whatever you can with her and capture everything on cam. Rachna is about to lock the door. Nikhil and Tanu see someone outside. Tanu comes out and asks what is she doing here? Rachna says she was going from there and makes an excuse. Tanu tells Nikhil that they are planning something and is more alert after Champak came. She asks Nikhil to go. Nikhil says I don’t want to give them any chance, and asks Champak not to disappoint him. Champak asks him not to worry and says his threatre experience will help her.

Rachna says sorry to Dadi and says she couldn’t lock the door. Dadi says it is okay. Pragya feels drowsy because of sedative. Purab comes. Rachna says she is not feeling unwell. Dadi asks her to go to room and sleep. Pragya wonders why she is feeling drowsy and drinks lemon water. Champak gets the camera which Nikhil gave her. Pragya falls down on bed. Champak thinks of Nikhil’s words that he should record their compromising position. He asks him to think it as first performance, and Pragya’s punishment. Champak sees Pragya on bed and thinks he will start his work. Champak keeps the camera infront of bed. He asks Pragya to sleep like that only and says he will become famous now. He thinks room’s ambience should be romantic also. Abhi is sleeping in guest room and thinks he shall go to his room. He thinks he will not go to his room until he comes to know about Champak’s secrets. He then thinks to go and impress Pragya.
Pragya gaining consciousness and asks who is there? Champak says I am here, your lover. Pragya asks him to go and says she is married. Abhi comes to room and thinks Pragya might be sleeping and goes. Champak tells Pragya that he gave her a medicine to control her and now she is not in her senses. Pragya recalls her marriage with Abhi and picks up a rod to beat him. Champak says I am your Champak. Pragya asks him to go away, and says you are not even equivalent to my husband’s nails. Champak apologizes and runs from there. Pragya thinks nobody can touch her, except her husband. She protects herself and looks at her hand.

Sarla asks Janki if Pragya called. Sarla says she is missing her eating puri aloo. Tanu comes to Pragya’s room and sees her sleeping. She holds the phone and takes closer to Pragya. She thinks shall I tell Sarla what happened with her daughter last night and thinks it will be surprise for her. Sarla calls again. Pragya attends the call. Tanu scolds Champak knowing he was beaten by Pragya and didn’t do anything. Nikhil says we should use the first 10 percent of footage to malign Pragya’s image. www.waploaded.com He mutes the video, edit it and sends to Tanu. Tanu says it is appearing as if Pragya is romancing with Champak. Nikhil says we will send this clip to everyone’s number and they will come running out of room and then blast…Abhi will hold his head and will think that Pragya had romanced with Champak. He says this 10 percent video will end their relation 100 percent. Tanu smirks.

Sarla asks Pragya what happened? Pragya says her head is heavy and says she is fine. Sarla cuts the call. Janki asks her not to take tension and says she is fine. She says I will bring breakfast for you. Sarla says okay. Pragya thinks what happened yesterday night and thinks she couldn’t remember. Tanu smiles looking at her and feels pity on her, says she will be shocked and then leave from here. Purab asks Dadi, what Nikhil is doing here? Dadi says may be he came to talk about contract. Purab says they are planning against Pragya. Dadi says yes. Purab says we should talk to Pragya. Dadi sasy she didn’t meet me till now. Abhi talks to someone about his album launch. Nikhil tries talking to Abhi about album.

Abhi sees Pragya getting down the stairs in a drowsy state and goes to hold her. He asks what happened to you? Pragya smiles. Abhi asks didn’t you sleep in night. Tanu says you said right. She couldn’t sleep all night as her lover didn’t let her sleep. Abhi asks what nonsense? Tanu asks him not to trust anyone and says they will think you weak. She says I am going to show you something which will end the trust. She shows the video in which Champak is getting close to Pragya. Tanu says Pragya is having illegitimate relation with Champak and has enjoyed in his room. She smirks happily. Abhi is shocked.

Dadi and Purab get the same video. Purab says Pragya told us about this plan. Dadi says that’s why Nikhil came here. Taya ji, Raj and Akash get the same video. Even all the ladies get it. Taya ji asks Abhi about the video. Mitali says Pragya and Abhi are looking shocked. Tai ji says don’t know what will Abhi do now? Purab asks Abhi not to think anything and says this is a lie. www.waploaded.com .He says Pragya is trapped. Tanu asks him to stop it and says until when you will pull curtains on her truth and asks Abhi to tell something. Abhi goes in shock. Tanu says do you want to say that whatever Pragya did was because of helplessness, and asks him to say. She says anyone can have boyfriend, and romance, but spending night with him is a limit of shamelessness.

Pragya asks Tanu to stop it and says she was unwell last night. She says I didn’t do anything. Tanu says you are not in your senses since you became owner. She says you was egoistic and now you have become shameless and liar. Pragya says Tanu is lying. Tanu asks her to stop her acting and says you are not letting me marry Abhi, and at the other end you are having illegitimate relation with Champak. Tanu says you talk so much about your kumkum, husband etc, but it is all just to show off. She says you acted to be adarsh bahu, so that you can do all this thing behind Abhi. She asks what did you see in Champak which has changed your intention, and says you would have thought about your marriage and Abhi. Pragya says I didn’t call him in my room. Tanu says everyone know that you have kicked Abhi out of room, a day back. Pragya looks on.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 12 hours ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 16 hours ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators
Forum | 2 days ago

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators

Kevin Costner Gives Update on Potential Yellowstone Return
Forum | 5 days ago

Kevin Costner Gives Update on Potential Yellowstone Return